AXA’s Fulfillment Production Manager will manage projects to build/develop new features, enhance existing processes or implement necessary changes to automated custom proposal and enrollment book fulfillment system used to deliver materials for retirement plan clients. The front-end user interface of system is part of the AXA proprietary Sales Quoting system, which is integrated into an outside print vendor’s Document on Demand system. The proposals and enrollment books contain variable output, including fees and investment information custom to each document, so it is critical that the process works effectively and accurately.
• Project oversight responsibility involves establishing project plan and coordinating across various AXA partner teams to meet project milestones and final target dates. Through the project, this role will coordinate efforts with technical teams, Marketing, Product and Distribution and provide subject matter expertise as it relates to Retirement Plans and related fulfillment material.
• Development and implementation responsibility includes working with IT to develop business requirements necessary for coding by AXA, and leading discussions with outside print vendor to implement changes to variable output documents. This role will be responsible to perform final quality control, testing and sign-off on system changes and variable output documents to ensure changes work as expected.
• Proactively investigate enhancements to overall process and tools, and create cost-benefit analysis to make informed decisions for improvements
• Manage relationship with Print Vendor, ensuring quality and service standards are met. Review expenses on a regular basis, and perform monthly reconciliation of billing to ensure accuracy. Proactively investigate cost efficiencies to keep budget in line against variable fulfillment quantities. Current annual expense with this vendor approximately $900k
• Lead bi-weekly update meetings with Marketing, Product and Distribution teams to discuss status of ongoing projects, planning upcoming initiatives and reviewing current challenges
• On a day to day basis, production issues may arise due to errors in system or process which may in turn cause incomplete or incorrect info to be passed through existing data feeds. If normal reconciliation team process does not work effectively, this role is responsible to help drive problem resolution. Final resolution may involve either providing direction or performing manual adjustments to output.
• Maintain updated library of forms and information on various fulfillment systems, typically monthly but may be more frequent. Materials include updated enrollment forms, monthly fund info and other various client facing forms/info.
Knowledge of defined contribution plans (401k, 403b and/or 457), including basic understanding of rules and terms generally associated with these plans – ex. Eligibility & Enrollment, types of contributions, investment related terms
• Prior experience leading IT or digital related projects, and specific understanding of detail involved in developing fulfillment related functions from user experience through back end production of custom marketing material
• Knowledge of TRAC and/or Omni based recordkeeping systems desired
• Working knowledge of Sales Management systems similar to AXA Sales Center or SalesForce
• Project management experience
• Ability to present complex technical info in a clear, concise manner and provide clear direction to IT related teams that may not be familiar with retirement plan recordkeeping or custom fulfillment ordering systems
• Ability to lead or partner in project efforts across various teams and outside vendors
• Strong working knowledge of excel.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.