Technical Project Manager – Group Retirement Plans
• Identify opportunities, investigate value & viability, and help drive implementation of IT related builds/enhancements to recordkeeping based data feeds/interfaces between AXA retirement plans recordkeeping systems & 3rd party distribution or other platform partners.
o Identify opportunities will be either through conversations with AXA key accounts team or proactively researching other opportunities available in the market.
o Investigation responsibility includes detailed discussions of enhancement/build with legal, Procurement, Data Risk Management, Finance Governance and business leads to review impact and scope as well as cost benefit.
o Implementation responsibility involves establishing project plan and coordinating across various AXA partner teams to meet project milestones and final target dates. Through the project, this role will partner with technical teams and provide subject matter expertise as it relates to Retirement Plans and associated recordkeeping and data feeds.
• On a day to day basis, issues may arise due to errors in system or process which may in turn cause incomplete or incorrect info to be passed through existing data feeds. If normal reconciliation team process does not work effectively, this role is responsible to help drive problem resolution. Final resolution may involve communicating directly with 3rd party firms or individual brokers.
• Investigate and drive technical enhancements/builds to other distribution team tools that will drive efficiency and productivity, leveraging the capabilities of Tableau, Sales Center (proprietary distribution team CRM for tracking broker and prospect/client activity), as well as investigate 3rd party vendor tools that can be integrated or complimentary. The core responsibility will be to determining best course, coordinating project plan with existing business analysts and participating in regular ongoing meetings with IT teams through “Agile” process to work project through completion.
• Build and deliver reports for specific business needs, often leveraging multiple databases as source. Examples include reports of fund flows on all recordkeeping platforms associated with Group
• Knowledge of defined contribution recordkeeping systems, including basic understanding of rules and terms that are typically programmed into these systems – ex. Types of contributions, general investment terms and daily valuation processing
• Knowledge of TRAC and/or Omni based recordkeeping systems desired
• Project management experience
• Ability to present complex technical info in a clear, concise manner and provide clear direction to IT related teams that may not be familiar with retirement plan recordkeeping
• Ability to lead or partner in project efforts across various teams and outside vendors
• Strong working knowledge of excel. Experience with Tableau, Microsoft Access desired
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.