Build and promote technical excellence in L&S product design, product management and pricing across the AXA entities; contribute to the development and delivery of the Group Ambition to develop technical expertise in L&S
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the standards and guidelines relating to L&S product design, product management and pricing and their implementation in entities
- Ensure that standards adhere to the principles of simplicity and empowerment within boundaries and are reviewed annually
- Revise and develop technical guidelines which can support the entities in improving their technical capabilities
- Collaborate with other group functions i.e. Markets and entities in the development and review/sign-off of standards and guidelines
- Develop and enhance the maturity models relating to L&S product design, product management and pricing so that they can:
- Form part of the content of the IDR reviews to establish technical competency levels in entities
- Provide the basis for planning actions to improve local technical competencies
- Assess and support entities in enhancing their L&S technical competency (maturity) level, and improve data quality
- Develop and enhance technical training and tools to support entities in the achievement of technical excellence in L&S and lead training of L&S actuaries
- Provide support to other technical areas regarding L&S insurance where required
- Participate in In-Depth Reviews for L&S businesses, identifying issues, areas for improvement and best practice and monitor implementation of associated action plans
- Define Group technical performance objectives for L&S and associated KPIs and monitor progress in achieving them;
- Contribute to the definition of the Group product and pricing strategy as it pertains to L&S and monitor adhesion
- Develop where relevant, Group tools to support entities in optimising technical performance in L&S product design, product management and pricing
- Participate in the coordination of the studies carried out by GIO
- Support local entities’ in reviewing Group UW referral cases, major PAPs and scheme/partnership development
- Support entities in complying to Group Standards and Policies related to L&S
- Support transversal & strategic projects as needed
In AXA Group
Other Corporate Center departments (Finance, P&C, Markets, etc.)
L&S technical specialists in relevant disciplines in entities
7-10 Years + Experience as a L&S insurance product and pricing actuary, preferably including in depth experience in more than one country
Fluent in Spoken & Written English with another European language preferred
In depth understanding of L&S product design, product management and pricing methodologies and tools
Comprehensive Knowledge of L&S insurance market
Ability to communicate, lead and influence at all levels including Senior Management
Highly self-motivated with a high level of autonomy
Ability to work in a multi cultural international environment
Ability to effectively prioritise and be highly organised
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent internal and external presentation skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
We provide you regular career opportunities in international teams. If you want to join us, don’t hesitate to apply !
Information provided by applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality and may be used exclusively for recruitment processes.