Organizational Talent Review (OTR)
· Provide assistance to ensure that activities and processes supporting the timely delivery of quality OTR reports are managed well
· Conduct OTR analysis by extracting data from internal database to provide management with historical and current picture of the talent health of the organization
· When required, conduct research to obtain external talent benchmarks, statistics and practices
· Support the design, implementation, and monitoring of talent development initiatives & assessment centres
· Sustain and govern talent development programme for young gen with the executive committee and their leadership teams
· Provide career development advice to high potential talent regularly
· Act as the central contact point responsible for managing the external consultants & vendors used for our talent development initiatives & assessment centres
· Provide assistance to ensure the timely delivery of quarterly talent management analytics/reports
· Consolidate survey and assessment scores from the various talent development initiatives to communicate to senior – level stakeholders
Global / Regional Collaboration
· Partner with Group to implement leadership development programmes, projects and initiatives to strengthen the talent management in the organization
· Collaborate with Asia markets to share best practice and leverage resources to run leadership programmes for high potential talents.
· Drive and participate in pertinent ad hoc or broader HR projects related/not related to Talent Management. The volume and subject matter of these projects will depend on wider organizational priorities at that time
· University graduate
· Minimum 6 years HR experience with at least 2 year spent in the area of Talent Management. Previous experience in multinational company is an advantage
· Strong business acumen and solid HR exposure gained from fast pace environment
· Comfortable with working under ambiguity
· Team player, agile, self-motivated, and able to work independently
· Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
· Fluent in oral and written English, Cantonese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.