Assistant Manager, Talent and Leadership
- Work with HRBP to facilitate the talent calibrations, ensure timely delivery of quality OTR reports
- Conduct OTR analysis by extracting data from internal database to provide management with historical and current picture of the talent statistic
- When required, conduct research to obtain external talent benchmarks, statistics and practices
- Design, implementation, and monitoring of talent development initiatives
- Manage and govern talent development programmes with the executive committee and their leadership teams
- Provide career development advice to high potential talent regularly
- Act as the central contact point responsible for managing the external consultants & vendors used for our talent development initiatives & assessment centres
- Provide assistance to ensure timely delivery of talent management analytics/reports
- Consolidate survey and assessment scores from various talent development initiatives to communicate to senior level stakeholders
- Partner with Group to implement leadership development programmes, projects and initiatives to strengthen the talent management in the organization
- Collaborate with Asia markets to share best practice and leverage resources to run leadership programmes for high potential talents.
- Drive and participate in pertinent ad hoc or broader HR projects related/not related to Talent Management. The volume and subject matter of these projects will depend on wider organizational priorities at that time
- University graduate
- Minimum 6 years HR experience with at least 2 year spent in the area of Talent Management. Previous experience in multinational company is an advantage
- Strong business acumen and solid HR exposure gained from fast pace environment
- Comfortable with working under ambiguity
- Team player, agile, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Fluent in oral and written English, Cantonese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.