As a Strategic Investment M&A Associate, you will work with the Head of Strategic Investment and M&A. You will assist the Group Innovation Team in daily responsibilities of potential investments, and Project Team Leads of the firm on the strategy and business planning.
In the detail, your main missions will be the following:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking;
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support;
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis; identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements;
- Work closely with the Accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support;
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials;
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and Excel dashboards;
- Market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps;
- Work with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects);
Between 3 and 5 years of professional experience in M&A and/or Private Equity, with a focus on Tech.
- Strong analytic and presentation skills
- Strong financial and forecasting capabilities.
- Knowledge valuation methodologies applied to Tech Companies
- Highly ambitious and engaged
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Polished, presentable and patient
- Advanced collaboration skills
- Customer Oriented
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).