Ensures that employees or partners in the organization are kept informed, engaged, and motivated. He makes use of the most effective means of communicating and engaging people for changes or initiatives to increase adoption or usage.
· To ensure that operations efficiency and customer experience initiatives are properly cascaded to the operational teams
· To assist and partner with employees in realizing their full potential through personal development
· To drive employee motivation and productivity by developing and executing innovative and fun programs
· Conduct Training Needs Analysis
· Create Training Materials and Modules to support Process and Data-related initiatives
· Accomplish Training Catalogues and Evaluations, including assessment of participants’ feedback
· Create, conduct, or source Soft Skills and Functional Trainings, including Change Management sessions
· Develop engagement and recognition programs
· Soft Skills and Functional Trainings, including Training Needs Analysis
· Change Management Program
· Engagement and Recognition activities
· Kaizen Café Program
· Has background in Journalism, Communications, or Psychology
· Has at least 3 years of experience in Training, Change Management, or related functions
· Has exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Has excellent active listening skills
· Has the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
· Has the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
· Is flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
· Is forward looking with a holistic approach
· Is organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
· Is able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
· Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.