This is a business development role focusing on sales and client relationship management in North America, with a specific focus on representing AXA IM’s quantitative platform, Rosenberg equities. In consult with the US client group team, the individual is free to call on any client segment he/she believes would be most suitable to Rosenberg’s investment approach and strategies, including Corporate, Public pension plans, Sub-advisory, Endowment & Foundations, Insurance, some Financial institutions, Outsourced CIO’s and Field Consultants.
- Define the sales strategy for Rosenberg Equities in North America, and develop and execute on the associated plan. Also provide strong input into the marketing, web and media strategy for Rosenberg Equities in the US.
- Identify targeted and qualified prospects, and lead business development and client relationship management for Rosenberg Equities within identified segments and in collaboration with the US client group team.
- Be aware of all potential new business activity by prospects in the territory and position Rosenberg Equities as a solution where appropriate.
- Oversee RFP content, develop the necessary knowledge and relationships to best understand how Rosenberg Equities can provide valuable solutions to the target market, compile and deliver compelling sales presentations and manage onboarding and ongoing relationships with resulting clients.
- Convey accurate, differentiated and consistent communication about Rosenberg Equities and AXA IM.
- Collaborate with Consultant Relations, Client Service and Marketing Support Teams, both in terms of coordination to ensure best outcomes for our clients, but also to help the sales team reach its new business goals and projections.
- Work closely with the Rosenberg Equities platform—CEO, portfolio managers, research and client portfolio management to ensure a strong technical understanding of the core value proposition, key priorities, research efforts, investment process, and resulting investment strategies.
- Ensure familiarilty with market trends and competitive intelligence. Identify areas of business growth; analyze potential prospective client needs and function as a source of information to those prospective clients.
- While the focus of this role is on progressing business opportunities for Rosenberg Equities specifically, must be able to properly represent AXA IM overall as well as have a high level understanding of the other investment platforms: Framlington equity, fixed income, real asset, structured finance and multi-asset.
- have 7-10 years of direct (institutionally-oriented) Sales experience with a reputable investment management firm
- be able to understand and work the institutional sales process
- have an undergraduate degree with an advanced degree or CFA desired
- have their FINRA Series 7 license
- be proficient in a range of investment strategies and demonstrate strong knowledge of asset management and industry trends
- be a strong communicator, well organized, efficient and have the ability to work under pressure
- be driven and self-motivated; independent and also able to work well within a team environment
- have experience with Sales Force or other CRM system
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company