Advisory, investment solutions conception and implementation – Business development:
Understands the insurance constraints:
- Balance sheet status, market environment, ALM objectives
- Risk / return budgets, investment guidelines, AXA Group policy
- Accounting (earning generation under local and Group solvency methodologies)
- Operational framework
Leverages on AXA IM expertises to support the client’s investment plan definition and implementation:
- AXA IM investment strategy input upstream from the client’s decision making process
- Coordinate AXA IM’s vast array of expertise to serve the client and make adequate investment solutions proposals
Client Relationship Management:
Organise and follow-up (minutes, action plans) on meetings and decisions made with clients: performance reviews / business reviews / portfolio management committees…
Contribute to the practical implementation of new investment solutions and ensure adequacy over time. This would include:
- Quality of the front to back or any relevant operational process
- Identify reporting needs and ensure quality and timely delivery
- Design and coordinate implementation of investment guidelines (legal, systems) and follow up on corrective actions upon breaches
- Identify and lead simplification / standardization / streamlining initiatives
Contribute to the overall relationship with AXA through sharing information and best practices or leading initiatives transversally for the CRM team.
In the specific case of AXA Asia, the target profile will dealing with 6 different countries in the region, as clients or as prospects and he will potentially cover an AXA Group Center of Expertise as Hedge Funds workgroups.
- Good financial technical background
- First experience in asset management
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Multi-cultural mindset
- Strong client orientation
- Communicates actively and adequately towards clients and internal teams (orally and in writing)
- Problem solving / Result orientation
- Fluent English
- University degree or similar with master’s level in Finance, Engineering or similar.
This is a 24 months VIE contract based in Hong Kong.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.