Description of the Department:
REAL ASSET Fund Accounting has around 70 employees including 8 people in London office. Our offices are in Paris, London, Zurich, Koeln, Luxembourg, New-York. The Fund Accounting Department is responsible for the accounting of AXA and third-party funds.
A dedicated team is dedicated to the project for customers and team support.
In order to support the AXA client in its efforts to globalize accounting and reporting processes around the world and adapt our IT tools, a specialized team is responsible for deploying new processes in the various AXA Real Estate entities.
This team is in charge of understanding the client's accounting and reporting needs, defining the solutions to be implemented within AXA Real Estate in coordination with the accounting and IT teams, testing the proposed solutions, and training the teams in their use.
Under the supervision of the AXA Accounting Project Manager:
- Coordinate, participate and test accounting/taxes projects with internal accounting team and PM & IT
- Coordinate, participate and test the maintenance and development of SAP, liaising with the local correspondents as needed including the local Fund Accounting teams, PM & IT and external providers
- Perform tasks of the SAP local administrators for UK, back up for France
- Perform the role of local administrator for RBS bank
- Fill Invoice cockpit tool to get approvals for payment
- Prepare payment for UK funds Profile:
- Education qualifications : qualification in Financial Accounting
- Technical skills : Data analysis capacity, SAP accounting module (FI-AA) concept/experience, Easy adaptation to computer tools (web applications, software package, office...)
- Key Competencies : ability to work autonomously, ability to meet tight deadlines, Written and oral communication skills, Relational and listening skills, Imagination, creativity, open mind, Great involvement required.
- Languages required : fluent french, good level in English
This is a 24 months VIE contract located in London.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.