Description of the department
The analyst will be part of the UK Middle Office team. This is currently a team of 5, with 1 manager.
The main responsibilities of the role :
This a newly created role and has the scope to develop and/or be shaped around the right candidate. The main accountabilities are:
- Lead data control and performance review of fund and asset portfolios.
- Monitor the completeness and availability of asset and fund level data to maintain the track record.
- Support the Data Management team in enforcing standardisation and centralisation of data inputs for performance analytics.
- Challenge the integrity of the data being delivered and investigate erroneous fund and asset returns.
- Coordination and monitoring of data delivery to external parties (primarily MSCI & INREV) for the purposes of performance calculation.
- Source missing historical asset level information to establish a comprehensive track record.
• Support the Investor Relations team with the track record strategy for the contribution of business development and capital raising, primarily in the coordination and sourcing of data,
- Improve the sharing of firm information working with the Data Management, Marketing & Investor Relation teams.
- Develop the support to Asset and Fund Management on performance analysis.
Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.