VIE - Financial Controlling - Frankfurt
Description of the department :
- Local Financial Reporting/MI Processes
Internal Management reporting based on AXA IM Group requirements as well as those required by local Management & supervisory board
External reporting of Financial data to local regulators, auditors and professional associations
-Budgeting / Forecasts
Coordination, Planning and directing the budget and forecast process in line with group planning guidelines
-Key interface to Global MI and main contact point for local mgt & budget holders for finance related questions.
-Finance Process Management
Ensure integrity of all finance relevant databases, systems and processes with AXA IM group reporting requirements
-Contribution / Participation to ad hoc transversal projects of Finance & Strategy
Local Financial Controlling in Germany is currently performed for Germany, Austria and the Nordics region. To support further automation and provide backup for both the Financial Controlling function in Germany, we would require additional resourcing on a temporary basis. The main focus would be to increase the level of automation/standardisation of Financial Reporting/MI Processes.
- Support Finance Controlling Germany with increasing the level of automation / standardisation of Financial Reporting/MI Processes.
- Support the introduction of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) process in Germany.
Identify repetitive manual and stable tasks and automate them with the help of the RPA process.
Role requirements :
- Education qualifications: Professional experience / degree in Accounting, Financial Controlling and/or audit
- Technical skills: Expert proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Key Competencies: Organizational skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, research & high analytical skills, strong communication skills and ability to influence at all levels within the firm, ability to organize and handle high workload with strong attention to detail, self-motivated and strong team player
- Languages required: Fluent English, German language skills preferred
- Any skills or experience which are desirable but not necessary: Experience in Asset Management Industry
Experience with general ledger functions and month/year-end close processes
Account Software skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meeting their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management, we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe with ambitions to become the chosen investment partner of investors around the world. .
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.