Reporting to Manager, Credit Control, and the successful candidate will be responsible to assist the Manager in handling and managing all aspects of Credit Control matters. The successful candidate will handle & manage all credit control matters including trade debtors collections, trade debtors’ reconciliations, provision for doubtful debts, treaty, MNRB & etc. The successful candidate will also be responsible to provide agreed standards of service to customers (both internal & external).
1. Monitoring and reduce/maintain ageing debtors outstanding balances to agreed targets:To assist in monitoring the debts to ensure of PW compliance and pursue the overdue debts with the respective marketing personnel.
* To assist in monitoring the debts to ensure of PW compliance and pursue the overdue debts with the respective marketing personnel.
2. Clearing Unmatched Receipts:
* To ensure that regular housekeeping (includes matching of payments and receipts, creating journal entries) of the accounts is being carried out so that the statement of accounts are clear and up to date.
3. Review and ensuring monthly reconciliation for Brokers, RI and Co-insurance Accounts are prepared on a timely manner and long outstanding reconciling items are investigated and cleared on a timely manner.
4. Work with Broking and Underwriting team to clear the following:
* Long outstanding reconciling items.
* Unmatched receipts.
* Provision for doubtful debt are adequately provided for:
* To assist in the tabulation of debtors’ balances reports to BNM and to ensure completion of those reports within the stipulated time frame.
5. Process refund premiums and brokerages:
* To ensure that the refund premiums to the clients and brokerages to the brokers are being processed in a timely manner.
6. Treaty and MNRB a/c
7. Customer Service:
* Ensure that good customer service is being rendered to the external and internal customers.
* SPM & Diploma in any and/or related
* AMII/ACII/DMII or equivalent insurance qualifications
* At least 2 years of relevant working experience
* Proficient in Ms Office & Ms Excel
* Able to communicate with all levels
* Able to work independently with minimum supervision
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance. We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!