Senior Financial Analyst - Finance Business Partnering Unit
• Financial analysis, including business case support, monthly business review reporting, P&L management, sales projections, expense budgeting, etc.
• Perform complex business analysis by developing financial models.
• Drive efforts to improve efficiency and productivity of the organization; and partner with senior leaders to identify, evaluate, prioritize and deliver strategic initiatives across the business.
• Help to identify, assess, and evaluate new business opportunities, including new market and product/service ideas.
• Manage work streams and project team to identify issues, structure problems and generate actionable recommendations using formal problem solving
frameworks and critical thinking.
• Support and perform analysis for project or work streams, including gathering required data and identify most appropriate quantitative and qualitative.
• 5+ years experience working with large corporation(s) either in a financial analysis role and/or internal/external strategy and/or business partner role.
• Education Requirements: BA/BS required. MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with demonstrated ability to analyze and solve complex problems and drive change.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization, including senior management.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.