The SRI/Credit analyst will support Fixed Income Portfolio Managers’ investment decisions based on fundamental bottom-up and sector analysis incorporating ESG factors into the credit analysis.
- Support Fixed Income Portfolio Managers’ investment decisions based on bottom-up ESG and fundamental credit analysis of the issuers and sectors covered
- Anticipate evolution of credit profiles through in-depth sector knowledge, financial forecasting etc.
- Provide written reports including in-depth extra-financial analysis, assigning proprietary fundamental ratings and recommendations for assigned companies, applying the AXA IM Credit Research Process
- Participate in pitches and client meetings
- Provide back-up to the other analysts as required
- Post-graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Business Administration and /or Management is required
- CFA designation or equivalent is preferred
- Experience of ESG and fundamental credit analysis, acquired at asset management company, investment bank and / or rating agency
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong knowledge of financial statements, accounting standards and restatements
- Solid understanding of Environmental, Social and Governance practices and issues.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to explain in a clear and concise manner his/her credit views to Portfolio managers is required
- Ability to present and defend ideas on continuous improvement of the credit research process is preferred
- Ability to work successfully as part of an international/multi-local team
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.