To assist the company secretary of AXA IM’s 2 UK FCA regulated entities whose boards include 3 NEDs and members of AXA IM’s senior management. In addition she acts as secretary to AXA IM’s UK Risk Committee, the members of which are the 3 NEDs of the UK boards and AXA IM’s Global Audit & Risk Committee whose members include the NEDs of AXA IM SA’s board together with one of AXA IM’s Irish management companies.
- Act as a contact for the directors of the boards and committees
- Arrange the annual calendar of meeting dates.
- Arranging and diarising the annual calendar of meeting dates of the boards and committees and arranging ad hoc meetings as and when required.
- Arrangements for board and committee meetings to ensure smooth running, including liaising with directors, PAs and IT.
- Collating agendas and board/committee papers and disseminating papers via Diligent or distribution by hard copy.
- Assist with follow up on board/committee meeting actions.
- Assist with auditor queries and queries from the business in relation to the UK and Irish entities
- Assist the administrator with arranging shareholder/unitholder meetings.
- Keep statutory books and minute books up to date
- Filing of statutory forms and annual report and accounts for AXA IM UK and its subsidiaries.
- Liaise with the administrator to file all statutory forms so as to ensure that all company secretarial filings are made in Ireland
- Assist with impending directors’ changes.
- Maintain the UK and Irish companies’ authorised signatory lists.
- Part ICSA qualified or looking to become ICSA qualified
- Working in a Company Secretarial environment or in a Board support role.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience of Blueprint One World desirable but not essential.
- Experience of Diligent or similar board portal but not essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to deal with directors and staff at all levels including non-executive directors
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Calm temperament
- Ability to take initiative
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.