The role of the Product Engineer is to advise and to coordinate various stakeholders (internal and external) in the process of new portfolios creation and other significant changes to existing portfolios.
- Relying on this coordination role the Product Engineer will design and set up the front to back operating model underpinning the portfolio (funds/investment management mandates) with the various internal stakeholders (fund manager, sales team, legal, risk, compliance, finance, operational support, etc) and third parties (trade support, asset servicing, custodians, administrators, transfer agents, lawyers, auditors, etc).
- The Product Engineer is in charge of preparing and getting validated by the stakeholders the New Porfolio Launch Note which describe the front to back operating model.
- The Product Engineer is in charge of coordinating projects like mergers, liquidations, creations of new share classes, implementation of new instruments, change in custodians, administrators, transfer agents or investment teams.
- The Product Engineer supports the Global New Business Committee process, and assists in analyzing the operational feasibility of the proposals submitted to the Committee.
- The Product Engineer can support the Distribution/RFP team in the description of operating model embedded in the answers to RFP, and supports Product Management for the operational set up of pooled funds.
- The Product Engineer can contribute to the 6 month review process which is a review of the operating model 6 months after the launching of each product.
- Educated to degree level, with 4 to 5 years experience in financial industry, ideally in an Asset Management environment
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of different asset classes managed by AXA IM and Investment Strategies
- At ease in written expression (minimum: English+local language if different)
- At ease in oral expression (minimum: English+local language if different)
- Autonomous and well organized
- Interpersonal skills
- Results oriented with a desire to succeed
- Client oriented mentality
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, but also ability to lead and motivate
- Project management skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.