The Credit Analyst will contribute to the fixed income investment process by supporting the US IG team's fundamental research effort through assisting in in-depth fundamental credit analysis, including analysis of ESG factors, of Investment Grade issuers on a forward looking basis. Credit Analyst will also support the Head of Investment Grade Credit Research in the integration of ESG risk factors into the credit research process.
- Support US Investment Grade Team's research effort through assisting in bottom-up ESG and fundamental credit analysis of Investment Grade Issuers
- Support Head of Investment Grade Research in the implementation of ESG risk factor analysis into the team's fundamental research process
- Provide written reports including proprietary fundamental ratings and investment recommendations on Investment Grade issuers as needed, applying the AXA IM Credit Research Process
- Provide back-up to the other analysts as required
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration and/or Management is required.
- CFA designation or equivalent is preferred
- 1-3yrs experience in fundamental credit
analysis and bond pricing mechanisms, acquired at asset management company, investment bank and/or credit rating agency preferred
- Understanding of ESG framework and experience in ESG analysis preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of financial statements, accounting standards and restatements
- Solid understanding of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices and issues.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Well organized able to work with critical deadlines
- Experience in developing financial models using multi-factor inputs
- Understanding of Fixed Income Markets
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.