To act as Compliance Analyst for AXA Investment Manager’s 2 UK regulated entities.
- Providing compliance support to the UK Compliance Advisory Team, including the provision of pragmatic compliance advise to business partners in relation to the Firms’ conflict management activities and, where applicable, investment processes.
- Assisting in day to day compliance administration and oversight of local regulatory requirements, including the management of the Firms’ Restricted List and Code of Ethics tool
- Providing assistance in updating and continuous development of local policies and procedures
- Providing support to other teams within the wider UK Compliance team
- Good communication skills, both oral and in writing, with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- A pragmatic and common sense approach to solving business problems.
- Flexible team approach
- Good judgment
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.