* Ensure all reports and reconciliation are performed accurately and on a timely basis.
2. Fixed Assets
* Update of fixed assets register and asset tagging.
3. To assist with projects and ad-hoc reports.
4. Statutory Reporting
* Ensure timely completion and submission of monthly/quarterly/annual closing on statistical return with all supporting schedules (including Intercompany accounts and international investment position submissions)
5. External Audit
* Assist AVP in the external audit exercise and ensure a smooth end-to-end process from the planning stage to the finalisation, signing and publication of the financial statements/annual report.
6. Risk-Based Capital
* Preparation of quarterly Risk-Based Capital submission to BNM.
7. Financial Statements
Assist in the preparation of interim and annual financial statements.
8. Requests from Regulators
* Ensure all requests from regulatory/statutory bodies (Bank Negara Malaysia, Insurance Services Malaysia etc) are being met within the stipulated timeline.
9. Enhanced Statistical Submission
* Ensure that the new Bank Negara Malaysia’s requirement on the Enhanced Statistical Submission (trial run) is being submitted on a timely manner.
10. Other Regulatory Submissions
* Assist in ISM, MIB and PIDM submissions.
* Ensuring full compliance on control procedures and improve when necessary.
* Reviewing work processes and improve efficiency where necessary.
* Education Diploma & Degree in any and/or related
* AMII /ACII / DMII or equivalent insurance qualifications
* Minimum of 3 years experience in and /or similar role / capacity
* Proficient in English
• Possess good presentation skills
• Possess good negotiation skills
• IT literate (particularly Microsoft Excel)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.