This role provides sales support to AXA Advisors’ 1,200 EPG advisors, 86 platinum level firms (Platinum Plus, Platinum and Platinum Select), and 86 Teaming producer groups. The EPG advisor segment comprises 25% of the advisor population and accounts for 61% of production. Key components of the role include:
• Manage all of the activities associated with adding and removing members to/from EPG which drives enhanced services, compensation (POP) payouts, EPG firm bonuses, etc.
• EPG reporting and database management (including EPG monthly scorecard, year-end membership production review, joint work activity reports, etc.).
• Manage firm annual reviews and periodic audits to ensure EPG firms’ adherence to established firm criteria.
• EPG 800-line – manage all the activity associated with granting and revoking access for FPs to EPG toll-free access line in timely manner. Keep the 800-line up to date with current options available to virtual dedicated/priority support for EPG members.
• Graduation Recognition Program - coordinate monthly communications related with recognition of graduations within EPG segments.
• Manage EPG Welcome Kits to ensure all welcome kit content material is updated, compliant, and reflect the EPG brand.
• EPG Website Maintenance - Update all the content on the internal (PPG/Sterling tabs on AXA.com) and external (epg.com) EPG websites.
• Manage limited access to client information for producers that left AXA with equity letter privileges to ensure data security.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access
• Understanding of project management principles and techniques
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, follow up to ensure deadlines are met
• Excellent attention to detail and proofreading ability
• Excellent data gathering and analysis skills
• Ability to troubleshoot issues of moderate scope and complexity
• Ability to work in fast paced environment with changing priorities
• Customer centric mindset
• 1-3 years of related experience
• Some travel required to branch and/or service center offices and producer training/best practice meeting locations
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers..