Reporting to the Head of Third Party Platforms (Broker Dealer & AXA Network) in Wealth Management, the leader of Investment Sales and Experienced Hire Recruiting teams will be responsible for the management, oversight and direction of the two groups. The leader will determine business unit priorities, goals and will be involved in daily supervision of the team; tracking, monitoring and communicating results of progress in broker dealer sales and experienced hire recruiting targets (AUM, GDC, advisor headcount).
This role will set direction to interpret, train and discuss investment products to AXA Advisors and must be able to handle complex cases and concepts. Responsibilities include the communication of products and services to educate the salesforce and resolve gaps in service/products. He/she will help Financial Professionals and branches set and reach investment sales goals.
The leader will also oversee skilled recruiters to attract and obtain experienced financial professional talent to AXA. They will partner new recruiting resources with local branch leadership and our onboarding team to drive incremental growth in our retail distribution organization.
The Head of Experienced Recruiting & Investment Sales will be required to travel to branches to present investment related material to advisors and recruiting opportunities to branch management. They will be required to coach all levels of staff and oversee BAU activities.
• Assist FPs with growing investment sales through training and communications
• Handles highest complexity of products & gives advice on product positioning
• May travel to branches to give presentations on investment products, recruiting opportunities, updates on Broker-Dealer & provide sales ideas
• Is responsible for supervising the sales desk, and experienced hire recruiting team
• Deliver a strategy to drive towards AXA Advisor sales & EXP recruiting hiring goals
• Leads teams to establish training events (both in person and digital) to provide additional training and best practices/business building opportunities
• Leads teams to recruit top tier advisors to AXA’s platform
• Responsible for creating policy & procedures, managing complex issues independently
• Experience in building relationships with Branch Managers and Advisors
• Strong management, team building/development and communication/presentation skills
• A “company and team first”, collaborative mentality
• 10+ years of experience in the US financial services industry in recruiting and/or sales
• FINRA Exams: 7, 24, 63/65 and Health Licenses
• Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers..