- Develop, deploy and ensure compliance to the Global AXA Crisis Management Policy in alignment with sponsors and stakeholders expectations, identifying industry best practices that complement AXA governance and overall strategy
- Provide professional support to the Group Crisis Management Teams in times of crises
- Serve as point of contact for Crisis Management, providing advisory where required
- Develop and deploy the Groups Crisis Management plan and associated support documentation
- Participate in the Business Resilience horizon scanning activities, to establish future developments and identify areas of risk
- Develop and provide best practice materials for global entities to utilize and develop their own compliant programs along with the necessary training and guidance for exercising crisis management teams
- Establish relationship with entity CM representatives and provide support and guidance to global crisis management teams as required
- Provide continuous compliance monitoring of global entities and provide executive governance reporting. Including the quality assurance of crisis management plans, procedures and associated materials, training events and skill sets
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Crisis Management, Disaster Management or related field or equivalent professional experience
Overall work experience in the field
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience
- Experience working within a global environment
- International work experience
Skills / abilities (Examples)
- Operate comfortably at executive management level
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Possess strong relationship building, communication and presentation skills [written and verbal – English]
- Be able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong networking skills
- Team player, but self-motivated, proactive, independent and responsive
- Professional and positive approach, diligent with attention to detail
- Customer centricity
- Result-oriented mindset
- Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
At AXA, we lead a an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.