• Support implementation of Financial Protection marketing programs in connection with product launches and/or promotion of existing products.
• While assisting in implementation of marketing programs, engage other teams in Financial Protection Line of Business (e.g., Distribution, Product Development, Advanced Markets), Marketing & Communications (Insight & Analytics, Brand & Customer Experience, Digital & Multichannel and Corporate Communications), as well as Legal and Compliance as necessary throughout projects and from time to time as needs arise.
• Participate in development of integrated marketing campaigns, including:
• Reiterating value proposition to target customers and other key stakeholders (e.g., advisors, consultants, firm gatekeepers)
• Creation or maintenance of marketing collateral and content, and articulation of required elements for production and/or promotion across mediums (print, online, digital)
• Writing creative brief where needed to engage others (external/internal) in concept development or graphic design
• Manage process from end to end until production and delivery
• Seek feedback, qualitative and quantitative, on success of discrete promotional materials and integrated campaigns. Track results, implement required improvements and monitor results.
• Act as brand and customer centricity advocate and ambassador on behalf of Marketing & Communications community throughout the company.
• Ideally eight+ years product marketing experience, acting independently or as mid-level manager, leading marketing or sales efforts of financial products (such variable annuities, life insurance products, mutual funds or other investment offerings)
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong understanding of financial markets and product categories
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Strong project management skills; Strong ability to multitask and operate across multiple projects
• Solid Microsoft Office skills: PowerPoint, Word and Excel
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers..