Manager (2-Year Contract)
- Participate in the IFRS17 Project led by the Group, attending meetings of the Finance workstream
- Coordinate information gathering, preparing business requirement specification for IFRS17 financial statements and disclosure requirements
- Participate In designing UAT plan and UAT
- Participate in developing/enhancing financial closing processes for the implementation of IFRS17
- Assist Accounting team in solving finance related system issues
- Assist Manager in investigating variances of reconciliations
- 5 - 7 years working experience in financial accounting reporting function in insurance industry and audit working experience.
- With in-depth knowledge on IFRS17, IFRS4 and IFRS9
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- Member of recognized accounting professional bodies
- Able to work independently
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Familiar with various General Ledger Systems, e.g. SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.