· To provide overall planning for service transitions and to coordinate the resources that they require.
· To be the lead specialist within HKIT for Development Planning & Support validation and testing processes and activities, in implementing the AXA HKIT Strategy
· Proactively research issues and opportunities, design solutions and propose appropriate way forward commensurate with HK business needs.
· Plan the implementation of new Transition Planning & Support validation and testing initiatives and solutions.
· Chair interdepartmental and external meetings representing HKIT in areas of responsibility within project boards/forums
· Develop, implement and ensure compliance of HKIT policy throughout AXA using effective and professional communication skills with all levels of personnel within the AXA.
· To contribute to a wide variety of projects representing and advising upon Transition Planning & Support validation and testing issues.
· Liaise with third parties, contractors and staff to ensure Transition Planning & Support, Validation & Testing policy is addressed by all parties involved.
§ University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields
§ ITIL v3 Foundation Certification essential. ITIL v3 Service Management would be a plus
· More than 5 years of working in IT Service Management
· Experience working with off-shore Service Providers.
· Extensive experience in IT Production Control, Development Support, and Service Validation
· Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills in English and Cantonese
· Project Management, Agile development skills, and Testing procedures
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.