Experience MAY look like this:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree
• 6+ years working experience with Scrum/Agile
• Superior knowledge of Scrum software development concepts.
• Superior knowledge and application of various software development life-cycles and techniques (e.g., traditional and Agile)
• Superior interpersonal/relationship management skills, able to foster working relationships within the team, across IT and with business colleagues
• Knowledge of business and technology practices and trends
• Superior coaching, influencing, negotiation and elicitation skills
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Adaptable and flexible
Highly motivated to solve complex business problems with IT Solutions
Ability to lead a diverse team that will transform our business.
Ability to work in a FAST PACED challenging and ever-changing environment.
Knowledge of Agile processes and methodologies like Scrum and Kanban, as well as more traditional project implementation approaches.
Must have – HIGH MOTIVATION to DRIVE CHANGE, PATIENCE and PERSEVERANCE
Must be ready to ENGAGE with our business partners, to learn the business goals and challenges.
Must be ready to SHARE and SOCIALIZE ideas.
Must be ready to MENTOR and DRIVE our delivery teams to amazing outcomes.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.