Distributor Care Executive
Responsible for providing end to end customer servicing to AXA Distributors using MABi.
• Address Distributor queries on policy, billing, payment, and incentives
• Resolve and/or de-escalation of complaints
• Process account modification and requests
• Gather voice of distributor via surveys
• Educate distributors in the different self-service tools of AXA
Address distributor inquiries on transaction status & aftersales processCritical Accountabilities
Distributor Care Handling
· Educate distributors and answer queries on products, processes, and policy information, incentives, etc.
· Promote Self-Service channels (whenever applicable)
· Provide extra mile actions to provide delightful distributor experience whenever possible
· Ensure that contact information is updated
· Update distributors on status of transactions & request
· Creation of case requests for modification whether it’s new or follow-up
· Advice on requirements, processes, and SLA
· Provide resolution to customer complaints (LOA/Empowerment dependent) by:
- Determine the root cause/nature of complaint through probing and active listening
- Coordinating with stakeholders to determine resolution
- Keep the customer informed on the status of issue, next steps (with SLA), and solution
- Escalate cases to proper channels if necessary
- Oversee complaints lodged until resolved
Distribution BAU Support, as needed
· Extend help to Distribution Support administrative tasks, during lean Engagement for AXA Angel on peak BAU season.
- ASP Kits/ASP Day
- Pay card process
· College graduate
· Any 4-year course; preferably a Business Degree
· Minimum of 2 year experience in a Customer Service function
· Exposure in the Banking/Insurance Industry is a plus
· Has experience using multiple/non-traditional channels in customer ser-vicing (chat, new media)
· Excellent communication skills (Active Listening, Verbal, & Written)
· Proficient in English & Filipino Language (Grammar) & can express thoughts clearly
· Flexible and open to change
· A good team player
· Problem Solver, Dynamic and able to multi-task
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.