As part of AXA’s Global Brand team, this role’s purpose is to support brand managers in the development and implementation of major brand projects this year.
The placement provides a unique opportunity to learn about the exciting world of the insurance industry and participate in the development of the AXA Brand worldwide.
The “international assistant brand manager” intern will work on 2 to 3 main projects during his/her internship, under the direct supervision of a Brand manager. His/Her activities will be the following:
- Project management of the global brand campaigns development and launch in local markets
- Support in the implementation of AXA’s Brand identity and follow-up with local markets
- Rollout and implement a global partnership with a leading stock image bank
- Work closely with the Insights team and local entities to provide a global view on local marketing planning and investments
The candidate will be working closely with internal and external partners, such as communications and digital teams as well as creative and media agencies on an ongoing basis.
The candidate will help deliver full global brand campaigns and support in managing their development and insure delivery on time and launch in all entities in due date.
The candidate will support with the implementation of AXA’s Brand visual identity within different markets and contribute to building a consistent brand territory.
He/She will lead on the integration of a global image bank provider into the AXA’s internal asset bank as part of its evolution.
He/She will need to interact closely with entities’ brand & media teams’ counterparts to provide a global and local view and update on marketing planning.
He/She will need to interact with stakeholders in the company at Group, Regional and Entity level, to manage global topics, ensure transversal inclusion and local deliveries and federate excitement and implication around the topics. Right info and full view project management.
He/She will need to interact with different external providers notably creative and media agencies, build a relationship of trust, ensure projects’ coordination and full view of operations.
He/She will develop strong skills in the advertising and visual identity topics and create strong synergies with other marketing and communication activities.
He/She will help manage an annual large budget and will also help manage partner agencies such as creative and content agencies.
- Project management of the global brand advertising topic. This includes:
- Manage project planning, timings and coordinate progress between Group Brand, internal stakeholders, Entities, Creative and Media agencies.
- Ensure delivery of all creative assets for online and offline channels on deadline
- Coordination of local adaptation and launch
- Liaise with internal group and local teams as well as external providers to deliver right info and full view of the project
- Support on budget management
- Manage ongoing and centralized efforts to help install the new brand identity implementation globally. This includes:
- Providing daily support to all AXA teams and external agencies worldwide on the understating and application of the new Brand identity (answering brand ID related questions, solving ad-hoc creative problems, guiding people on the execution of their local applications, etc.)
- Contribute to the evolution of the Group’s global brand platform connecting the tool to new external image bank providers (this includes the coordination of all related internal and external stakeholders and the supervision of all technical requirements to ensure the success of the API connection between both platforms)
- Work closely with entities and agencies to deliver integrated brand campaigns and gain knowledge on markets ‘insurance environment.
- Masters or equivalent in marketing and/or advertising
- Position requires a previous internship/experience in Marketing functions.
- Some prior online marketing experience ideal – knows social media very well
- Knowledge in advertising development
- Creative mind and solution oriented with a collaborative approach
- Strong organizational skills, thoroughness and proactiveness
- Strong motivation to achieve results
- Excellent oral and writing skills
- Strong proficiency in power point and MS office
- Strong people skills to build trust and fluid relationships with different collaborators
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
- Experience in managing relationship (or working at) with creative agencies
- Strong English language skills - mandatory
- Ability to influence by personal skills and not by authority
- Positive and enthusiastic with a fantastic team spirit
- Ability to work effectively and autonomously
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
We provide you regular career opportunities in international teams. If you want to join us, don’t hesitate to apply !
Information provided by applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality and may be used exclusively for recruitment processes.