- Perform professional office administrative support
- Assist to coordinate meeting scheduling, general coordination, travel arrangement, transportation and expenses claims of department head
- Undertake proactive follow-ups on critical items in order to effectively meet deadlines
- Maintain and updated records / information for all key internal / external parties
- Support all other ad-hoc requests or events as needed
- Degree holder in Business or related discipline
- 1-2 years working experience, knowledge in Insurance industry and Employee Benefit is an added advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to work with all levels of parties from internal and external
- Possess good coordination and organizational skills, proactive attitude and ability to manage multiple tasks with good time management
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.