• Performs thorough appraisal and provides accurate approval of aftersales transaction within approval authority
• Administers payout of policy benefits and ensures accurate and timely payment of the same
• Makes proper monitoring of paid and outstanding items; ascertain only approved transactions are paid out and outstanding payouts are duly relayed to Policy Owner
• Maintains quality service by following set company standards
• Performs accurate and thorough evaluation of received after sales transaction requests within the designated limit, following existing guidelines and procedures
• Provides timely notification for reject/ pending cases to authorized recipients
• Updates life systems to reflect the change requested
• Ensures proper endorsements and customer communications and other documentation are generated and sent to Policy Owner (and/or distributor)
Ensures proper transaction documentation by following protocols on data/information assessment, tracking, reporting and archiving
• Assists in on-boarding new Policy Services Specialists (and other AXA Personnel or distributor, as needed) by conducting orientation/training
• Provides regular feedback on commonly encountered oversights/errors and helps put in place safeguards in support to next issue avoidance
Elevates to Supervisor common challenges and opportunities for improvement of the team
• Participates in company initiatives and projects
Provide team support for any resource constraints experienced by the unit
• Approval of policy financial transactions up to Php 5 Million
• Approves disbursement transactions up to Php 50,000
• System testing and sign-offs
• Recommendations on situational problems/cases that need immediate attention
• Recommendations on courses of action to address exceptions/deviations from company procedures and policies
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.