The Data Innovation Lab, under the COO supervisory, with a global reach, is missioned to transform AXA Group into a data driven company, developing a significant share of the business (product, services, tools…) from the proactive use of data for new usages. The Data Innovation Lab is developing Big Data opportunities by increasing the understanding of AXA’s internal and external data in order to accelerate value creation.
We are assembling a global team to drive new and innovative ideas within our company. The team consists of subject matter experts on Big Data and R&D, including Data Scientist, Product owners, Big Data Solution Architect, IT Experts, Data Software Engineers, and other roles, and any necessary resources and tools the team consider necessary for success.
The IoT platform operated at the Data Innovation Lab is main gateway for all connected object data in the AXA Group. It processes in real-time information about several thousands of devices. The main use case today is to support connected motor insurances (pay per mile, pay how you drive) in various countries. The objective is to explore other use cases in other business lines outside motor insurance (marine, health, corporate insurances…)
As part of the IoT team, The Product owner is accountable for the definition of the roadmap, the supervision of developments and is the key point of contact to our business partners within or outside AXA.
The scope covers all innovation initiatives involving IoT across all business lines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define the IoT team strategy in together with the head of IoT domain
- Define the development roadmap
- Define the research roadmap
- Write technical specifications together with the Tech lead
- Supervise developments & data science studies
- Supervise all projects we do with business entities in coordination with entitie’s business partners (product, marketing, actuary, claims teams)
- Scientific/Engineering education (Tier 1Engineering school, PhD, Master)
- 3 to 7 years of experience as business analyst and/or product owner/product manager in a technology environment, ideally in IoT
- Experience in the insurance industry is not mandatory but is a plus
- At least 2 years’ experience in product management or business analysis
- A strong engineering & scientific background
- A strong knowledge in IoT technologies is really a plus
- Knowledge & practice of business analysis languages (Sql, python, spark…) and technologies (relational databases, Hadoop, AWS services…)
- Knowledge & practice with development tool
- Experience with development processes (development methodologies, release management, Unitary & end-to-end tests)
- Strong business focus and result-centric
- Team work
- Work in an international evironment
- English Fluent (writing & oral)
- Nice to have
- Good ping-pong level
- Taste for baby-foot
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
We provide you regular career opportunities in international teams. If you want to join us, don’t hesitate to apply !
Information provided by applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality and may be used exclusively for recruitment processes.