Purpose of the Job
- The healthcare case manager is an
important gateway to provide information on disease management and link the member to the appropriate
healthcare and support services in AXA
- Handle enquiries and help the members through
various communication channels (Hotline, Email, Webchat, voice, fax, electronic
including email and instant messaging) using the high level of customer service and nursing expertise
- Collaborate and liaise with relevant stakeholders (Hospital providers, specialists,
internal counterparts and back office) to provide the high quality and
cost-effective interventions and for members’ healthcare needs
- Handle case
assignments, draft service plans, review case progress and determine case
- Record cases information, complete all necessary forms and produce statistical reports
complaints and provide professional advice and solutions on members’ requests
- Contribute to achieve agreed SLAs and service
- Develop, review and implement workflows,
procedures and guideline to enhance operational efficiency
- University graduate in healthcare discipline, preferably registered nurse
- At least 5 years’ experience in customer services in healthcare or insurance industry
- Proficient in both spoken & written English & Chinese, mandarin is an advantage
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Attentive to details and well-organized
- Customer oriented, Independent with problem solving skills
- Willing to learn and self-motivated
- Proficient in MS office, excel and powerpoint
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.