Manage the pricing of the product portfolio and responsible for the development of sound premium rates that meet the AXA internal requirement and comply with BNM’s regulations. And ensure that the products’ profitability and capital needs meet the company’s objectives.
· Build, update or enhance existing pricing model
· Preparing financial studies in X2 report to seek product approval from the relevant stakeholders
· Preview, test and utilise competitor products and seek necessary mandate from the product team.
· Devise pricing strategy to ensure that they are in alignment with the product proposition.
· Partner with Product Development team to prepare the needed document for timely submission of product filling for BNM’s product approval
· Work with IT on developing, testing and integrating systems
· Lead a team of pricing specialist and ensure deliverables are met
· Prepare pricing analysis and seek necessary mandate from product team for quotation.
· Work with reinsurer to gain access to product knowledge and risk pricing knowledge. Also establish relationship with reinsurer to ensure timely product support
· Partner with the local product development team and regional office’s pricing and marketing team to ensure smooth product implementation
· Assist to provide solutions on issues raised by regulatory unit on filling.
· Collaborate with product development team to ensure that product is approved by relevant stakeholders in which it to jive with distributions product launching timing
- Degree in Actuarial Studies, who is nearly qualified or recently qualified actuary from recognized actuarial examination body.
- Minimum 8 years of Actuarial experience
- Strong understanding of insurance products and marketplace conditions and how it would impact financial models and results
- Understanding of financial reporting, local Statutory and MCEV.
- Good understanding of income statements and balance sheets
Great Working Culture