Manage the pricing of the product portfolio and responsible for the development of sound premium rates that meet the AXA internal requirement and comply with BNM’s regulations. And ensure that the products’ profitability and capital needs meet the company’s objectives.
· Build, update or enhance existing pricing model
· Preparing financial studies in X2 report to seek product approval from the relevant stakeholders
· Preview, test and utilise competitor products and seek necessary mandate from the product team.
· Devise pricing strategy to ensure that they are in alignment with the product proposition.
· Partner with Product Development team to prepare the needed document for timely submission of product filling for BNM’s product approval
· Work with IT on developing, testing and integrating systems
· Lead a team of pricing specialist and ensure deliverables are met
· Prepare pricing analysis and seek necessary mandate from product team for quotation.
· Work with reinsurer to gain access to product knowledge and risk pricing knowledge. Also establish relationship with reinsurer to ensure timely product support
· Partner with the local product development team and regional office’s pricing and marketing team to ensure smooth product implementation
· Assist to provide solutions on issues raised by regulatory unit on filling.
· Collaborate with product development team to ensure that product is approved by relevant stakeholders in which it to jive with distributions product launching timing
- Degree in Actuarial Studies, who is nearly qualified or recently qualified actuary from recognized actuarial examination body.
- Minimum 8 years of Actuarial experience
- Strong understanding of insurance products and marketplace conditions and how it would impact financial models and results
- Understanding of financial reporting, local Statutory and MCEV.
- Good understanding of income statements and balance sheets
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Part of the Global Leader in Financial Protection
Incorporated in February 2006, AXA AFFIN Life Insurance Berhad (AXA AFFIN) is a joint venture company between AFFIN Holdings Berhad and AXA Group, a worldwide financial protection leader, which is headquartered in Paris. Leveraging on the AXA Group's strength as a financial protection expert and AFFIN Holdings’ local knowledge and diversified network, AXA AFFIN is focused on helping individuals manage risk and achieve their financial goals.
AXA AFFIN will strive to build close and lasting relationship with its customers, offering them care, support and advice with the highest standard of professional ethics.
Great Working Culture