• Processing of NB (New Business) transactions within the agreed service level standards
• Accurate and timely posting of premium collections
• Processing of after sales transactions within the agreed service level standards
• Provides efficient servicing to customers and distributors
• Upkeep of branch office facilities
• Distributor relationship
• Perform other functions that would be required form time to time
• Minimum 2 years experience in administrative or customer service functions
• Background in insurance
• Customer- oriented
• Highly developed sense of integrity
• Pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
• Highly organized
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.