Within the IT Department, we are looking for a collaborator who will work with the IT CRM team.
Mission / Job Purpose:
- Maintain the planning and drive the implementation of the projects assigned and of the activities related to the maintenance/evolution of CRM/Marketing platforms.
- Within the project he/she is responsible of the resources allocated, (no direct people management) assigning the tasks in order to achieve the project objectives respecting time, budget and scope constraints.
- Manage the relation with the Business/Product Owner starting from the business analysis phase, during the solution design, and until the roll-out phase, collaborating in the definition of the UAT.
- In charge for the test and release plan.
- Responsible for the analysis for new initiatives proposed by the business in the CRM/Marketing domain
- Responsible for the definition of technical implementation guidelines on IT CRM Systems, interfacing the technical expert of the System Integrator.
- Contribute to the definition of guidelines for the application architecture in the CRM/Marketing domain, supporting the chief of IT CRM/Marketing to build a strategic roadmap. He/She works with the Enterprise Architecture to maintain the alignment on the overall systems architecture.
- During the execution of projects and maintenance activities, guarantee the compliance to all the processes/procedures defined by the Governance&PMO function.
4-5 years of experience in one of the main Consultancy Firms or Company in the domain of CRM
It is mandatory a deep knowledge of Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud. At least the Salesforce Administrator Certification and App Builder/Developer certifications are needed
Good experience in project management: PMI PMP/PRINCE 2 certification is preferable
Good technical knowledge and experience on User Interface/front-end implementation
Good knowledge of SOA, ROA principles
Experience working with Agile methodology is a plus
Knowledge of the IT processes standards such as ITIL, COBIT, CMMI, ISO/IEC, TOGAF, Lean Six Sigma
Proactive and Results-driven
Excellent Team player, cooperative
Excellent negotiation skills
In the CV please specify your actual salary package.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
With 165,000 employees serving 107 million clients in 64 countries, the AXA Group is a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management and first insurance brand for the 9th year in a row according to Interbrand 2017.
AXA’s business is protecting customers so that they can pursue their lives and ventures with peace of mind.
With a highly professional distribution network, including about 650 agencies, and among the market leaders in bancassurance, thanks to the partnership with Montepaschi Group, AXA operates in Italy with a multi-distribution strategy, through AXA Italia Group, including AXA Assicurazioni and AXA MPS, in addition to specialized companies.
The possibility to work in a dynamic environment, with strong relations with the international structure of the Company.