The HR Project Manager will report to the Head of Compensation and Benefits to manage and execute multiple projects related to compensation and benefit plan design. The position will assume primary responsibility for leading IPO related design changes, vendor platform modifications and implementation of new programs.
• Direct management of multiple, large, concurrent projects including 401(k), pension, equity compensation, and health and welfare benefits.
• Manage projects related IPO and Bankable Plan initiatives.
• Responsible for developing comprehensive project plans that identify clear milestones, dependencies, assumptions, and manage contingencies for any identified risk.
• Works with customers and stakeholders to generate solutions to business issues and then plans/implements those solutions
• Collaborates across the organization as needed (IT, Finance) to facilitate implementation of projects
• Works closely with multiple HR vendors to manage implementation of systems and customer service impacts.
• Identifies and monitors key change management opportunities related to project implementation.
• Manages the process of updating various plan documents as needed for project completion
• 5-10 years of project management experience
• Able to easily interpret complex material into a simple, easy to understand format
• Has broad understanding of project planning and execution methodologies
• Comfortable speaking with all levels of the organization, external vendors, and corporate partners.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills, solution oriented.
• ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers..