The Project Manager of the law department will report to the Sr. Director of law Department Operations and will be responsible for:
• Leading the delivery of all projects within the law department, and partnering with the Sr. Director of Operations on strategic initiative development and implementation
• Accountable for leading the successful delivery of one or more moderately complex projects according to measures of time, budget, scope, quality and relationship.
• Primary conduit between AXA Information Technologies and the law department. Owns the customer relationship of the project, partnering with other key stakeholders to attain the business goals and objectives.
• Development of KPI’s and reports for senior management
• Works with stakeholders to generate solutions to business issues and then plans/implements those solutions. Develops detailed project schedules, assesses risks and builds mitigation strategies.
• Conducts research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and issues and develops formal recommendations for presentation to management.
• Leading efforts to develop new or revised processes/procedures for the law department.
• Limited on-site and remote technical support
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers..