The 403(b) and 457 Regional Vice President will manage a Territory including: AR, MS, LA and a portion of FL.
• Develop and manage relationships with existing advisors/clients through both retail and third-party channels,
• penetrate all potential clients within existing advisors/clients.
• Assess clients' needs to promote new products.
• Educate and train advisors/clients on 457(b) products for both retail and third-party channels and 403(b) products for third party channel only.
• Champion for headquarters marketing campaigns at local client level.
• Develop new relationships.
• Be responsible for territory management for both retail and third-party channels.
• Utilize internal sales desk for enhanced customer service.
• Follow up on Internal Sales Desk leads. Maintain sales goals.
• Candidate must be able to identify, create and implement annuity and mutual fund sales opportunities.
• Will be responsible for communication with Divisional Vice Presidents on an ongoing basis.
• FINRA Series 6/7, LH&A and 63 required.
• 10 plus years financial services sales experience required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• CLU, ChFC and/or CFP preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of Variable Annuities and Mutual Funds.
• Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills, with good computer and organizational skills.
• Previous training experience preferred.
• Willingness to travel 75% Experience in local area market preferred
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.