- Analyse data and results to provide meaningful explanations of results and trends and provide recommendations that are relevant to the business
- Prepare actuarial reports and results summaries in appropriate form for stakeholders
- Coordinate with other internal teams/ departments on assumptions, methodology, results and information required
- Check results provided by Testing Services team to ensure that they are in line with specified methodology and assumptions and meet the required service standard
- Assist in planning and managing workflow for the team in line with priorities
- Supervises team members to meet deadlines and quality standards
- Review work of junior staff for consistency, reasonableness, comprehensiveness and suitability for purpose
- Provides ad-hoc support for the local business in line with priorities
- Support the business units in handling review and queries
- Propose and implement improvements to regular departmental processes, analyses, reports and documentation.
- Maintain a clearly documented audit trail of data, assumptions, methods and financial results
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of processes
- Passed SOA examination courses 1-4 or equivalent
- Two to Three years' experience in the Life Insurance industry (less experience will be considered as Actuarial Analyst)
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Good Communication skills with positive attitude
- Self motivated and a good team player
- Good computer applications skills like microsoft office
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.