• A strong commitment to our customers. Prior customer service experience with superior customer service skills. Knowledge in life insurance with an understanding of the financial market is a plus.
• Ability to work alone and with a team in a highly structured environment.
• Ability to research and effectively utilize available knowledge/ product resources.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to provide appropriate and understandable responses to resolve customer inquiries via the phone, by utilizing research and analytical skills.
• Ability to learn and retain a large amount of detailed information within a short period of time.
• Ability to multitask and use multiple systems simultaneously.
• Strong work ethic, demonstrates commitment, dedication, highly engaged and involved in the job.
• High degree of professionalism; inclusive and collaborative work style.
• Exceptional quality and service focus; highly productive and performance-driven.
• Flexible/Adaptable – ability to work effectively in a variety of situations and respond to change in a positive manner.
• Successfully manage a heavy call volume and sedentary nature of job. Required to sit at a workstation while on the telephone for 80% - 85% of the working day
• Reliable; ability to meet attendance and punctuality standards
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.