1. Manage the Service Desk and staff to provide 1st level technical support; answering support queries via the telephone, using remote desktop tools or should the need arise attendance to users place of work
2. Act as a further escalation point for unresolved or escalated calls
3. Take on a wider customer service role and promote the customer service ethic to
maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all
service management principles
4. Take overall responsibility for incident management and request fulfilment on the Service Desk.
5. Ensure staff take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
1. Manage and support to resolve problems to meet end user’s satisfaction
2. Manage and monitor response quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Service Desk
3. Manage Service Desk agents for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
4. Manage and assist with on boarding of new users request
5. Supervises daily activities for production to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communication of problems with the user community.
6. Manage all production support issues regularly with regional IT teams
7. Managing incidents, service request and incoming calls with the relevant teams to resolve them.
8. Constantly review and look for opportunities to improve the services desk team in Processes, Service Quality, Service Level Agreement (SLA) and others.
1. Mentor and coach Production Support and Service Desk staff to ensure development of technical knowledge and overall skills necessary to excel in the role.
Assume accountability of production issues and take necessary measures to lead and motivate the Production Support to ensure the team solves all production issues timely
2. Ability to provide leadership in customer service and customer communication on behalf of the IT Team
1. Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information System
2. Possesses ITIL, ITSM. Basic on AS400. Microsoft certification (added advantage)
3. A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a Senior Team Leader IT services Desk
4. Experience using and configuring processes within a modern IT System Management tool such as Remedy or Service Now highly desirable
5. Familiar in handling workstation machines
6. Familiar with technical knowledge in networks and desktops
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance. We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!