• Bachelors degree
• FSA with 2+ years of experience is ideal. A recent FSA with right experience will also be considered.
• Annuity Valuation experience highly preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate results to management
• Strong organization and planning skills
• Ability to work independently among a team across different locations
• Ability to foster good working relationships with business partners and team members
• Excellent judgment and ability to grasp complex subject matters and communicate succinctly to non-technical experts
• Good Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.