The Sr. Manager – EXP Recruiter will work with Branch Managers to increase sales, activity and growth (AUM, GDC, advisor headcount) with assigned branch offices (3) by identifying and aiding in the recruitment of new advisors, teams and or producer groups. This person will work with the EXP Hire Onboarding team to help source, research information, manage the pipeline and help close prospective financial advisors looking to join AXA.
• Identify potential new advisors by responding to internal calls or inquiries that are made to AXA and making initial sales calls to advisors.
• Utilize discretion and independent judgment in evaluating potential advisors to determine whether the advisor is an appropriate candidate for AXA prior to introducing to the pipeline.
• Understand and articulate AXA’s business model, policies, the financial services industry and the benefits of joining one of AXA Advisors’ affiliation options.
• Host prospective advisor's due-diligence visit to home office and meet with advisors during home office visit to address questions and concerns including, but not limited to, addressing advisor’s questions regarding AXA Advisors’ platform and policies.
• Meet with advisor during home office visit to evaluate whether advisor is an appropriate candidate for AXA.
• Through face-to-face meetings with the advisor, engage in discovering and gathering information regarding the advisor’s business and potential “fit” with AXA. Exercise discretion and independent judgment in evaluating the advisor as well as the advisor’s book of business.
• Use information obtained during the home office visit to determine whether to continue recruiting advisor and if so, how.
• Train and educate internal staff on the nuances of recruiting. This includes coaching home office or field colleagues on who our competitors are and what hurdles we need to overcome to win the business.
• Prepare Request for Information (RFI) proposals. Responsible for collecting information in responding to RFI’s. Exercise independent discretion and judgment in responding to advisor’s specific requests.
• Individually own certain advisor segments of the pipeline from initial contact to the advisor joining AXA. Work in partnership with Branch Managers to help manage the other segments of the pipeline.
• Conduct outbound call campaigns that tie into AXA or industry trends creating opportunity.
• Set appointments for Branch Managers to meet with advisors in-field and / or at branches.
• Minimum Experience Required: 5+ years Financial Services experience in a sales related role.
• Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related areas.
• Licenses/Certifications Required: Series 7, 66 and/or 24 preferred.
• Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Salesforce, MS Outlook.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Consultative skills are important.
• Occasional travel may be required.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers..