AXA US's Corporate Sourcing and Procurement (CSP) team partners, as Trusted Advisors and Business Facilitators, for the enterprise to provide world class Sourcing strategies and expertise, to manage risk and maximize the total value returned from a diverse set of vendors.
CSP is at the forefront of major company initiatives with primary responsibility for negotiations, risk assessment, contracting and ongoing vendor management of the organization’s third-party vendor contracts. Through the use of contemporary technology platforms, the CSP team partners with vendors in a manner that manages risk while providing the best value for the negotiated price. We collaborate with our other AXA entities to leverage global spend and leading practices.
The Sourcing and Procurement Operations and Accounts Payable team is instrumental in providing guidance and governance related to the management of third party vendors. The Senior Manager, CSP Operations works closely with and reports to the Lead Manager, Governance (Vendor Management Program Office).
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and maintaining vendor management responsibilities for a portfolio of vendor relationships that fall under Corporate Sourcing and Procurement’s umbrella to include:
- Proactively monitoring and managing the portfolio of Vendors to ensure that they are performing all their contracted responsibilities
- Working with stakeholders to set SLAs and identify the critical data needed to effectively manage the Vendor
- Serving as the primary point of contact for vendor issues, escalation and remediation
- Acting as primary point of contact for Vendor invoicing
- Conducting review for SSAE 16 for vendors and sub vendors as applicable
- Partnering with Procurement to conduct risk assessments and contract negotiations
- Conducting periodic vendor reviews, to include but not limited to vendor performance, industry trends, new services, etc.
- Act as a member of the Vendor Management Program Office (VMPO) to include:
- Developing and executing, in conjunction with other CSP Operations team members, a vendor analytic reporting strategy to provide strategic insights regarding AXA’s vendor portfolio throughout the vendor lifecycle.
- To include but not limited to dashboards and other reports to meet various reporting needs
- Working with the VMPO team to determine relevancy and impact of regulatory changes to vendors in the AXA portfolio
- Maintaining Supplier Diversity reporting, including production dashboards for leadership
• Knowledge of best in class Vendor Management programs
• Knowledge of Procurement systems, processes and third-party governance
• Having a working knowledge of regulations such as Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), as well as other U.S. regulators such as NY Department of Financial Services
• Ability to handle multiple, complex tasks and responsibilities simultaneously, often under tight timelines
• Acute attention to detail
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills
• Strong analytical or critical thinking skills
• Creative thinker with ability to identify process improvements
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Bachelors in Business, Communications or Supply Chain required
• 7+ years of Vendor Management or Procurement experience
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.