As part of the Expense Allocation team, you will have an opportunity to meet with senior leaders, participate in business relevant projects, and help drive reporting linked to the profitability decisions of the Company. Strong financial analysis and problem solving skills will provide you high visibility within the larger Finance Business Partner team which is a dynamic organization providing an array of financial support to all business areas within the Company. We are always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to inform key decisions to help us reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family. Responsibilities include:
• Manage and run expense allocation process for all accounting bases (IFRS, US GAAP, & STAT) and deferred expenses.
• Perform monthly analyses of expense drivers and work with Finance reps to update allocation inputs.
• Review and perform reconciliation of expenses to ensure allocations are complete and valid.
• Analyze and provide expense allocation reporting for legal entities.
• Review monthly SOX control reviews and documentation.
• Perform monthly balance sheet accountability and confirm intercompany balances.
• Supports special project requests.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or other related field
• Understanding of US GAAP/IFRS/ STAT accounting and reporting concepts
• SQL/Oracle experience a plus
• Insurance industry experience is a plus
• Excellent written/verbal communications and listening skills and strong organizational skills
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and meet project deadlines and work within a fast-paced, project-driven and team environment
• Strong knowledge of MS products (advanced Excel)
• Knowledge of SAP reporting tool a plus
• 5 years experience
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers..