The Manager, AXA Advisors Marketing, is a part of the corporate marketing and digital group, and will work independently supporting the development and execution of AXA’s Wealth Management advisor marketing programs to help drive advisor productivity. The individual will partner closely with the WM business line and all Marketing cross-functional teams, as well as other product lines, IT, Legal & Compliance, Finance, and local branches.
• Support the team in development, approval and execution of multi-channel marketing initiatives to help drive WM business, profitability, and recruiting goals
• Help the Lead and Senior Managers execute programs that drive advisor productivity, with a specific focus on managing the advisor-to-client email and direct mail platforms
• Manage content updates and distribution of new content on an ongoing basis. This includes advisor digital marketing resources on axa.com, in eDox filing system, and in the online advisor portal, as well as direct mail pieces and brochures.
• Conduct competitive reviews on an ongoing basis, to inform the team on best practices and potential optimizations to marketing programs and tools for branch marketing
• Build relationships with branch marketing and ops teams to help drive communication between HQ and branches
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
• 3+ years experience in Marketing; Financial Services experience a plus
• Excellent project management skills including experience managing budgets
• Highly effective communicator, with strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record developing strong relationships across large organizations
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and execute against deadlines
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.