The Senior Manager, AXA Advisors (AA) Marketing, will play a significant role in the development and execution of Wealth Management (WM) Advisor Marketing programs to help drive advisor productivity. The individual will partner closely with the WM business line and all Marketing cross-functional teams, as well as other product lines, IT, Legal & Compliance, Finance, and local branches.
• Play a key role in development, approval and execution of multi-channel marketing initiatives to help drive WM business, profitability, and recruiting goals
• Continuously evaluate and optimize advisor marketing tools across channels to develop best in class resources that will increase adoption and usage of the tools, and provide more efficient, effective interactions between advisor and client
• Lead vendor management of advisor marketing tools, with a focus on email and direct mail channels.
• Manage AA marketing initiatives to a clear project plan, by ensuring we have established optimal systems, data flows, CRM, and tracking capabilities. Align with stakeholders and ensure timely execution of key milestones.
• Collaborate with Branch Marketing to: identify and drive key initiatives, develop tangible success metrics, provide marketing consultation, and develop advisor marketing resources
• Execute a two-way communication plan between HQ and branches, such that HQ Marketing, WM LOB, and branch marketers are informed, aligned, and enabled on all relevant initiatives
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
• 4+ years experience in Marketing; Financial Services experience a plus
• Superior project management skills including experience managing project budgets
• Highly effective communicator and influencer, with a proven track record developing strong relationships across a matrixed organization
• Superior written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and execute on multiple projects with strict timelines
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers..