- Provide all-round HR Operations support to AXA Hong Kong & Asian Markets (Regional Office)
- Responsible for on-boarding, staff movement and regular payroll services, HRIS database maintenance and act as the primary administrator for the benefit schemes including group insurances, provident fund, share plan etc.
- Prepare staff payroll and related reports to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Contract and letter administration
- Key member to prepare the whole staff payroll processing and related documents
- Manage on-boarding and staff movement process e.g. offer letter preparation, background check, change/movement letter etc.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate employee database (Oracle Fusion HRIS) and ensure the data is updated & correct (e.g. create new employee profile, staff movement update and personal information update)
- Manage payroll vendor and prepare two pay runsevery month as per the payroll schedule for Hong Kong and Macau
- Handle or be a checker for staff movement process, e.g. staff movement letter preparation, probation review related processes etc.
- Manage and handle exit process and final payment with payroll vendor
- Manage and proceed payroll payment and reports accurately with agreed schedule.
- Handle annual tax return preparation and handle any tax enquiries as per IRD requirements
- Responsible for all benefits administration
- MPF – including enrolment, termination, monthly MPF contribution etc.
- Medical Scheme – including monthly movement, annual renewal, member cards distribution, claims, etc.
- Life, Disability Income & Employee Compensation insurances – including members’ movement, annual renewal, etc.
- Employee Share Plan – including redemption, annual subscription, etc.
- Expatriates administration
- Visa application for new hires and extension
- Handle staff enquiry for HR operations related areas under agreed SLA
- Maintain a proper and systematic filing system and staff personal file scanning
- Support and prepare staff reports for management
- Support HRIS and payroll system testing
- Provide support to ad-hoc HR projects
- Degree holder
- At least 4 years solid relevant experience in Human Resources, preferably with experience of handling payroll and human resources services
- Well versed with HR Employment Ordinance and related regulations
- Excellent Customer Services mind-set
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese languages
- Attentive to details and data integrity, able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Mail Merge and Excel
- Willingness to embrace new technologies and changing processes.
- Good team member to work as team player with good collaboration skills with different teams.
Lesser experiences would be considered to the Officer position
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.