• 3-5 years of experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to facilitate meetings and communicate results to project team and management
• Ability to influence others without authority
• Strong analytical skills
• Research and data-gathering ability
• Advanced problem-solving and resolution skills
• Able to build strong relationships with clients and business partners through formal and informal means
• Experience managing multiple projects from inception to completion while adjusting effectively to changing priorities, both within and across business units and locations.
• Promotes the sharing of knowledge, experience and best practices to foster individual and team development
• Has a thorough knowledge of recruiting and marketing principles and practices
• Experience developing professionally written content
• Experienced, proven video production, website content management, and graphic design experience
• Strong knowledge and experience working with alternative delivery methods including web based, digital tools and has sales knowledge
• Experience and demonstrated success interacting with Financial Professional and Sales Managers
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.