• Bachelor's Degree required, CPA a plus
• Solid understanding of GAAP accounting and GAAP financial reporting concepts including SEC rules and regulations.
• Solid analytical skills
• Insurance industry and accounting experience necessary
• Excellent written/verbal communications and listening skills.
• 8+ years accounting experience
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and meet project deadlines and work within a fast-paced, project-driven and team environment.
• Strong knowledge of MS products (Excel, Word)
• Solid understanding of consolidation principles
• Knowledge of SAP reporting tool
• Ability to handle different tasks simultaneously
Financial Reporting and Analysis requires skills related to the understanding and application of technical accounting standards and financial reporting including SEC reporting requirements and US GAAP requirements. Required skills include working technical knowledge and demonstrated experience in the areas of financial accounting and regulatory reporting and analysis.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.